Help paying for your childcare

Help paying for
your childcare

Government help with childcare costs for parents.

Whether you have toddlers or teens, you could get support.


With significant changes coming to 30 hours childcare support in England and Universal Credit for Childcare in England, Scotland, and Wales.

Read more on the upcoming changes.

Other Funding:   Help for households

The government is offering help for households.

Check what cost of living support you could be eligible for at